Thursday, March 17, 2011

Old stuff i wrote... but the meaning is still the same..

Now I’ve gotten lately some GREAT news. My AC1 was below the normal for a Person of Type 1 Diabetes. (From what the doctor said it was WAAY below Diabetic) That means a lot to my life at the moment, some of the greatest news EVER. Though i cannot get an insulin pump. I can care less. It’s now showing me that I'm in control of MY life. And i love it. It makes me feel great knowing I'm doing so well. But the fight is never really over. This whole Diabetes thing is a life long journey. And all i can do is take it 1 step at a time. And shoot for the stars.
Now my friends. Yes.. My FRIENDS. I’ve lately been hanging out with some old friends. and i have to say. I’ve missed it. I’ve missed being with them and just relaxing, and getting out of my house. And it feels even BETTER to talk to them about shit that goes through my head. I feel great. And hopefully so do they. How i’ve thought they’ve changed and they are still the same. It’s great.. And i have to thank them all for being there. And being a part of my life. I owe you all one.
Now lately my love life has been... Well simply put... Non-existent. Which does suck. But what the fuck can i do about it in this little town that only has party people? I want someone who cares about their own personal well being compared to trashing their body just to be “COOL”. Stop the stupid drug use, stop the constant drinking and pick up a damn book and read it. Start USING your LIFE instead of WASTING IT.
And i’ve also noticed this town has nothing left for me, I have NOTHING to do here. And I’m quite litterally going insane being here.. it sucks to say.. But there is nothing left for me here. And i cannot wait to get the HELL OUT OF HERE. This town is just full of sad dreams, failed moments, and Drama. I want to go some place and just relax.. And realize i’m no longer in a place that just brought me to my hell. I want to feel free.
Oh and one last thing. FUCK being “COOL”. FUCK USING PEOPLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL GAIN. AND FUCK EVERYONE WHO TRIES TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT. BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT? WE ALL HAVE FEELINGS. WE ALL ARE THE REAL COOL PEOPLE. AND WE RATHER HELP PEOPLE THEN USE THEM. SO FUCK YOU.
P.S. - Please, start to believe in yourself. Your future depends on it.
Peace&Love
-Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment